Monday, August 12, 2013

Future Style Partner In Crime...

Introducing Annabel!

Well, pregnancy has come and gone in a flash. Truly this must be the quickest 9 months or is it 10? of my life when I was expecting it to pass slowly with anticipation.  Now, I admit it hasn't been the most stylish time of my life though I tried to make it colourful.  Fortunately for me my little bambina made life very easy for me by gracing me with a very neat and quite petite little bump - not what someone who has ample proportions in the bust and hips area was expecting.  

Copyright: Mirror Ball Studios - New Arrival At The Studio
And so 18 days before she was expected the little lady herself decided it was time to come into the world.  I am convinced that my ABBA greatest hits CD was enough to convince her that life was good on the outside but Mr Mirror Ball thinks that it had a lot to do with the very large pregnancy bouncing ball I had spent the day sitting on.  I'd only just bought it and bounced a couple of times and it seems she was convinced.  No sure if that makes it a good buy or a bad buy but pregnant ladies my top tip is that gym ball.!

Life, my thoughts, figure, wardrobe and budget has thus,been a little consumed by all things pregnancy for the last 9 months.  My studio has also been closed since June for a period of maternity leave as well as preparation for some OTHER BIG & EXCITING NEWS ....which is coming soon....as if little lady's weren't enough.

Copyright: Mirror Ball Studios - Little lady Mirror Ball Going Home

So please indulge me as I introduce my new best friend forever and future style partner in crime - Annabel Elizabeth.   What to do if she's a tomboy? ..........................................Eeeeek.


Exciting and a changing times ahead.  Wishing you all sparkle, Lady Mirror Ball Mummy xxx




2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi there! I'm Heather and I was hoping you could answer a quick question I have about your blog! My email is Lifesabanquet1@gmail.com

Lady Mirror Ball said...

Thanks - you can email me through the blog. Happy to answer any questions if I can. x