Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Colourful & Contemporary Swiss Cashmere ...


I have to confess I have a real soft spot for cashmere. I recall the first time I ever got a work 'bonus' I spent some of it on my first ever 100% cashmere sweater. It felt really indulgent but I had it in my closet and in my heart for many, many years; only recently relegating it to cashmere heaven. So, from one cashmere heaven to another.  Introducing ...
                
                  
 Colourful, Contemporary & Cashmere

Be kissed awake and discover fashion with a different feel, exciting styles, fun print designs and vibrant colours. Princess Goes Hollywood is a wonderful Swiss invention that stands out from the cashmere crowd. It also stands for fashion with style which reflects your unique personality and is fun to wear.
118-121015
Available throughout Switzerland Princess Goes Hollywood garments are designed in-tune with the latest global trends, materials, fabrics, and fashion developments. Produced with the highest quality of materials and superlative cashmere. For more information, a list of all their stores and where to buy when you are in der Schweiz check out 

118-122904It's tough to find a favourite but if I had to I would say my personal pick goes to the Walt Disney and Coca Cola inspired tops that embrace the retro look that I love but then again, everything is gorgeous and in a colour to suit everyone.

I'll post a pic when I have one in my possession x
Yours, soft, cuddly and cosy Lady Mirror Ball x

2 comments:

The White List said...

Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

the-white-list.blogspot.com

Lady Mirror Ball said...

Why thank you kind sir - you too are clearly a man of great taste. Plese do visit me again and I look forward to see more lovely finds at The White List. C