Thursday, March 22, 2012

Mirror Ball Studios Goes To Lucerne ...

Lucerne - beautiful & festival time is soon
Guten Morgen gorgeous ladies (and gents).  Well the sun is shining here at Mirror Ball and I know spring has well and truly arrived because ..... the bells are back!

Bring on the cows I say - though admittedly by the end of the summer I will have been driven demented.  Funny how something so charming can become a little irritating if you overdose on it.

But on to the day at hand.  Well I am off to Lucerne to meet the lovely colourful ladies of Colour Me Beautiful Switzerland, Germany and Lichtenstein.

Colour Me Beautiful Switzerland have invited me to attend a training afternoon;  so really looking forward to joining their colour consultations where ladies realise the difference colour choices in their clothing make to how they look and importantly, how they feel.  It's often a real awakening for lots of ladies.  As well as being such a positive experience I know I'm also going to have fun.

If you are interested in a Colour Consultation for yourself,  have a look at the Colour Consultations Tab above for lots of information. 

In the meantime though, on my two hour trip by train, post bus and by foot (heels sadly not featuring on this journey)  I will have plenty time to undertake much needed German practice.   So ladies that's me off to catch the train ... let you know how it goes.

Love & cow bells - tschuess!
Lady Mirror Ball x x

No comments: