Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 - An Exciting & Stylish New Year

Agh it's January & I don't know about you but I always get a little nervous when January comes around.  The start of a new year and all that is unknown - will it be good, will it be challenging, what will I achieve, what will be a surprise and what will be sad? 

And, so of course we also make resolutions, at which I am rubbish.  I always make the same one, like everyone; to lose weight and I always stick at it with a shockingly low level of willpower. 

But it's going to be a shiny New Year and this year there are no such resolutions.  Instead I am going to embrace my shape, get stylish and bring out my inner mirror ball. Oh and maybe go blonde ...You with me?

Lady Mirror Ball's New Year Resolutions:

1. To treat myself to a wardrobe makeover
2. To accept my figure for what it is & dress it to maximum mirror ball radiance
3. To embrace a new colour palette -  including blonde hair ???
4. To think in terms of a capsule wardrobe
5  To only wear clothes that I LOVE - even casuals!1
And importantly, nervously and excitedly to ...  da da dah!! (drum roll please)

TO LAUNCH MIRROR BALL STUDIOS to the ladies of Switzerland 

So,if you want to spotlight your inner mirror ball please drop me, Lady MB a call /or email at:
Mirror Ball Studios:  0041 786 244 123 and catcardie@gmail.com

No comments: